Management in SameGoal
- Manage and review documents district-wide. For example, review all IEP documents before a meeting takes place.
- Documents marked complete are read-only unless reversed administratively.
- All documents may be edited and statuses easily changed from administrative accounts.
- Store compliant text suggestions for any form field for users district-wide.
- Upload and attach signed form copies.
- Transfer documents year-to-year easily to the right people and schools.
- Transfer documents with any other district also using SameGoal.
- Unlimited document archival provides a central place for each student's special education document year after year.
- Forms update automatically to address state and federal changes.
- Includes unlimited number of users, including related service providers and outside agencies.
- Permissions-based user accounts.
- View documents each user has collaborated on.
- Manage user caseloads as necessary.
- SameGoal can be configured to use your district's central authentication server (eg. Active Directory), if one is in use.
- Includes 10+ standard reports for each state.
- Ad-hoc SQL reports possible for all forms.
- Reports may be exported in four standard formats, each helpful in its own way:
- PDF - immediate print out
- HTML - quick view of results
- XLS - further modification via spreadsheet possible
- CSV - great for further processing of information by another third-party software